Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Demonata: Hell's Heroes By:Darren Shan 1/13/11 blog:10

Do you relate to the main character in your book?  How is he or she like or not like you?  Compare and contrast the main character's life with yours.





The main character in my book is no were near like me. He can handle seeing alot of gruesome sights which i dont think I could handle. He can also come up with great plans off the top of his head and they work very well. I would have to think long and hard about a plan that, if you lose the whole world would be destroyed be vicious demons that dont care about anything and only want to kill. I would probably pass out from all the tension and stress he is always under when fighting the demonata not afraid that he might die. One way we are alike though is that he is still scared when he fights the demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment